Work Management & Reporting System
WARBAH // Weighbridge supply, install & maintenence
New South Wales, Australia
- Team constantly on the road, needing quick access to business systems.
- Niche industry, not suited to other out-of-the-box solutions.
- Custom line-of-business application, integrated with Xero, built on Adobe Business Catalyst.
- Comprehensive management dashboard and advanced analytics.
- Improved productivity, and full business adoption of bespoke system.
- At-a-glance overview of whole business, including resources, service requests and progress.
MAKING WORK EASIER
Warbah Weighing Services is one of the leading weighbridge and industrial scale installation and maintenance companies, servicing the whole of Australia. With a huge range of products, they have the ability to deliver customised weighing solutions to suit a wide variety of clients, as well as the ability to service and certify scales for trade use.
Given their geographical reach, they have a dispersed workforce, rarely in the office. This team needs to be able to quickly see what work the company is doing, current resources and staffing levels and service requests.
Solution & Results
- Created a web-based line of business application that manages workflow, projects, maintenance logs, government certifications and client relationships.
- Developed a complete API integration with their accounting system (Xero), allowing for an end-to-end project quoting, delivery and invoicing solution. This cloud-based solution, which works across devices, improves communication and productivity across the team.
- Streamlined project management and invoicing, as well as automating the calculations required for WARBAH's certification testing, making it easier to generate and send reports that can be submitted straight to the appropriate government body.
- Built a simple management dashboard to expose this interrelated data, to give an at-a-glance overview of current workload and employee and staff movements (direct from Google Calendar), to improve resourcing and response.