When we talk about systems or web development, what we really mean is:
- Logical Information Architecture design
- Information Management design and development
- Planning and developing API integrations
- eCommerce development and deployment
- Front-end development, including UX and UI ideation and delivery
- Business Intelligence, dashboard modelling and development
We use a huge range of systems and applications to get the job done right, and have strong partnerships with many software providers to make sure you get the support you need. If you need help with a specific platform, we're more than happy to dive in and get to work, but we're especially happy when we work with:
- Adobe Business Catalyst
- Microsoft SharePoint Online (and sometimes on-premise)
- Microsoft Power BI
We hold all of our work to a high standard, and all work goes through a quality assurance process before it leaves our doors. Our development team are passionate about maintaining the following principles in their work.
- We pay great attention to the accessibility of our sites for all users, and have a deep understanding of WCAG guidelines.
- Usability is paramount. Systems should make the user's life easier, not harder.
- We make sure any code base is optimised for best results in terms of search performance, as page load speeds and structure all play a role.
- In our office, terms like 'responsive' or 'mobile first' are like saying 'colour TV'. We take a device agnistic approach. Sites should just work.
- We run systems through task-based User Acceptance Testing, that is, we determine a range of steps that actual site users can use through. This approach doesn't just ensure quality - it is also one of the ways we help businesses manage change amongst their staff.