Here at Big Blue Digital, we know the NBN rollout will benefit all businesses across the regions, providing faster and more reliable internet.
This will not only improve the online experience for businesses and their customers, but will also remove location barriers and boost business productivity.
A consumer’s need for speed and reliable internet is constantly growing, as more methods of accessing data become available and as more reasons to access that data are realised.
At long last, progress seems to be being made in bridging the divide between metropolitan and regional areas in relation to broadband internet.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR OUR PRIMARY AND SUPPORT INDUSTRIES?
- Business will be able to take place on the field. With a quicker access to internet, growers and services will be able to observe more accurate data and information – potentially transacting their services and products on the spot
- They will also have quicker access to daily market trends, thus reducing time to market and other market entry/trading costs
- Innovations such as new revenue lines, new systems and processes will be adopted more readily as access to education/information will be more frequently consumed, and the cost to implement such innovations won’t be out of reach.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR OUR COMMUNITIES?
- This is expected to bring in a substantial level of economic improvement, where businesses can operate in regional hubs. There is predicted to be further decentralisation from cities which in turn will bring jobs, people and money to regional hubs. For all supporting industries and services, the increased opportunities with the transacting population will be significant
- Closer to end users – the supply chain could be fully contained in rural centres, opening the markets up even more, and growing complementary industries such as Tourism or logistics
- The NBN will also provide education and engagement opportunities for people in the regional areas, equipping them with a greater understanding of how potential markets could consume their products and services, and how they can get those ready for sale and into the markets
- The rollout could see an increase in business innovation, with new opportunities for businesses to start up with reduced costs to get to market
HOW WE CAN HELP
Big Blue Digital can help you identify new ways technology can make your business more money, more often and reach more people – specific to your industry, your products, your services and your customers.
We have enabled a number of clients to make the most of online technologies in their business to achieve the desired outcomes.
Our Digital Strategy has been designed to help you reach your business goals, compiling elements of Business Management Systems, Search, Web, Content Marketing and Social Media, tailored specifically for your business’ needs.
Here’s a snapshot of what we can help you with:
- Identify what types of online presence can benefit your business, and how they can be implemented immediately and over time to achieve objectives
- Identify how your target customers are using technology and the internet to research, consider and transact your style of products and/or services
- We then create a plan with you to maximise your customer behaviours
- Identify new ways you can package/present your products or services to take to new and existing markets – locally and broader afield
- Identify how you can implement online systems to reduce costs across all aspects of your business, improve your access to market and drive productivity through automation and business management systems
We are at the cutting edge of creating digital marketing and online business software solutions to enable your business to develop in your field.
Connect with us today – our Client Relationship Managers will be able to take you through the steps of identifying how we can maximise your digital footprint to achieve your business goals.
We Are Tomorrow.