Here at Big Blue Digital, we believe 2016 CAN and WILL be YOUR time to shine.
Sign up to receive updates about the summit program here (and BONUS discount code)
TIRED OF NEW YEAR, NEW YOU???
It can be like that in the first weeks of January.
HOW ABOUT BIGGER, BETTER and BOLDER INSTEAD?
If you have any responsibility in your business for driving profit, making online sales, driving customer engagement, increasing search results, using Social Media, maintaining a website or measuring ROI, then you don’t want to miss this!
It’s a new year so why not elevate your business to a whole new playing field. Get the knowledge and confidence you need to win in the digital world with our brand new program – 6 Weeks to the Summit!
Come February 2016, Big Blue Digital will be officially launching 6 Weeks to the Summit, an in-depth program which has been specifically designed to provide you with not only the strategic thinking and planning, but the tools and tactics to actually put your plans in place and achieve your digital business goals. And we support you every step of the way!
We will guide you through our 6 week program to your digital summit with a mix of on-demand videos, modular coursework, live facebook chats and private facebook group. In addition, upon completion you will receive lifetime access to our 6 Weeks To The Summit Alumni Facebook Group, for ongoing support, mentoring and advice from your fellow summiteers, as well as ALL of your Big Blue Digital experts, including Leanne – your own personal sherpa.
LET’S HAVE A QUICK LOOK AT THE PROGRAM
Our destination will be the development of an individual Digital Strategy – ie the SUMMIT of your efforts during this program.
Together, we will create a Digital Strategy for your business that gives you direction and accountability for all your digital activities
Before we start, let’s get acclimatised at Base Camp!
Base Camp – We will show you how to audit your business’ current digital performance – take a reading of your current levels of following, engagement, conversions and more. This will serve as the base line for the coming growth. We will also get you to turn your mind to your customers and look closely at who they actually are with our Customer Persona checklist.
Ready to set off? The climb begins.
- Module 1 Ecosystem – We will be going in-depth to your Digital Ecosystem – what is it, what it means and what you need to have for your business to achieve your goals?
- Module 2 Web – This week will be everything Web based you need to have as an anchor to drive your customer conversions or engagement.
- Module 3 Social Media -We’re going to show you how to use each channel specifically for your customers and your business to drive outcomes. We will also look at the difference between owned, earned and paid media.
- Break – You can use this resting point to catch up on the Summit points so far and complete assigned tasks. This week we also schedule a live Facebook chat, to compliment the program, ask your questions and get your answers live.
- Module 4 Content – What is content marketing? This week you will find out what it means for your business, how to create content that actually works, and develop your very own Content Plan. This will also tie back to what we covered in Module 2 – Web Elements.
- Module 5 Search What does search mean? How can you optimise your position in Search Engines? We’re going to share with you all the tricks of the trade and practical things you need to be doing in your business.
- Phew! – You can use this resting point to catch up on the Summit points so far and complete assigned tasks. This week we also schedule a live Facebook chat, to compliment the program, ask your questions and get your answers live.
- Module 6 Strategy – The time has come for you to complete your own Digital Strategy, and put it in place! We show you how – using our successful blueprint.
Let’s review and let’s get those implementation plans, calendar entries and metrics in place to measure your success.
SO, ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE SUMMIT?
Course starts 3rd week of February.